Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Tree Hill Voice Over Quotations

I do love the voice over quotations. Here's a blog with several.

Here are a couple:
EPISODE #102 · ARE YOU TRUE?
[ Voiceover Done By: Lucas ]

"E.E. Cummings once wrote; 'To be nobody-but-yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.'"


EPISODE #104 · WHERE I END AND YOU BEGIN
[ Voiceover Done By: Lucas ]

"John Steinbeck once wrote; 'It seems to me that if you or I must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying and try so to live that our death brings no pleasure on the world.'"

EPISODE #223 · THE LEAVERS DANCE
[ Voiceover Done By: Lucas ]

"Tennessee Williams once wrote; 'We all live in a house of fire. No fire department to call. No way out. Just the upstairs window to look out of while the fire burns the house down… with us trapped, locked in it.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only approve comments that I can read so they must be in English, French, Latin or Japanese. Sorry I don't speak every language in the world. I won't approve commercial comments.