Saturday, March 12, 2011

Found this Email I wrote

Dear Dr. Lee,

I feel I should be honest about the apartment. I find it so hard to live in such a dark, dirty room. I was so surprised, shocked in fact, when I first saw it because the condition of the old, uncomfortable fixtures and furnishes, is so far below what I've had in Japan, Sogang, China or even Indonesia, which is a Third World country. I just was to shocked to speak up, but now as I see that living in it is making me so sad, I feel I need to say something.

Can I move to the student dorms? Is there another place on campus that's any better?

I have attached photos of my teacher housing in China. I can get a colleague to send a picture of the bedroom if you'd like. I can also collect photos of other Korean teachers' on campus housing to see where we stand.

I just think that by offering, simple, yet clean rooms, it makes us feel respected and helps us contribute to the further success of the KNUE program.

I'd like to speak with you on Friday briefly about a solution.

Sincerely,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only approve comments that I can read so they must be in English, French, Latin or Japanese. Sorry I don't speak every language in the world. I won't approve commercial comments.