Monday, February 28, 2011

Welcome

This is a new blog to replace for at least the time being, my blogs that were deleted by some malicious jerk. I used to have several blogs, but a hacker deleted Ruined for Life, Ruined for Life (Again), Mixed Media, Xingu, and two others.

Why would someone do such a thing? Well, I'm sure abnormal psychology has some answers.

This person (or persons) also suspended my Facebook account and went into most of my email accounts and deleted my inbox contents. Pathetic. Get a life, folks.

So it's time to move on despite this grave loss. I'd rather have had my TV or DVD player or an object stolen. This is a terrible loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I only approve comments that I can read so they must be in English, French, Latin or Japanese. Sorry I don't speak every language in the world. I won't approve commercial comments.